Sign in to follow this  
FeaRFaM0uS

FaM0uS dM (Application)

• Name: Eric “FaM0uS” Bolden
  • Steam profile link:
  • Battle.Net Tag: FaM0uS dM
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game).   - After a long break I decided to come back into call of duty, as of now I play WW2 the most. 
  • What are some other games that you currently play? 
    - I also play MWR, Ghosts, MW, Fortnite 
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?     - I wanna say “Realize” aka Derek from years ago. I used to compete against vVv in many of the previous cods.
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming?      - Well I’m a fairly new name in here in 2020, but recently I have chatted with Savior, Vishousss and Hoagie. Let me add, super helpful group of guys from the little know of getting to know them.
  • How did you get to know them?
    -I met them through the vVv Discord and/or twitter.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?    
    - vVv to me is a dynasty from the old cod days. I’m glad to see vVv is still around and going after all these years. I know from the past it’s a family type organization who wants the best for you and for the org itself.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?
    I played semi-pro hockey in Canada for 3 years and now im working as a Financial Representative.
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming?                                                              - I feel I can value vVv with my knowledge of the cod and other competitive scenes. I also bring exposure with my past career of gaming and competing at LANs. I have many ideas to grow us and build vVv to where it once was again.
  • Will you happily promote vVv Gaming onto your social channels?                                       - It would be a honor, back in cod4 and so on it was an achievement to have vVv , FeaR, nV in your gamer tag. I want to bring back that pride of who we are.
  • What do you know about our Community Game Nights?                                                              - can’t lie, don’t know much. Sounds like a great bonding/ social interaction to help build vVv and help everyone work to achieve that same goal! 

B8953B5D-F3D1-40C4-A9BA-0C041A4FCCC4.jpeg

Edited by FeaRFaM0uS