gh0stees

gh0stees Application

• Name: Morgan
  • Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199078429132/
  • Battle.Net Tag: N/A
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Rocket League. It's the game I first started playing when I met my fiancé. Playing consistently just makes me want to grow and better myself as a player which is exactly what I want out of a game.
  • What are some other games that you currently play? GTA V, Fall Guys, Fortnite
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Heard about it from my fiancé (Yosh) who is a current member. I have been wanting to be a part of a community to enjoy games with so he referred me.
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? I've played a few games with and joined VCs with a handful of members. Yosh obviously, Vapo, Minja, Melon, and I've thrown the occasional "hello" or a joke into the community chat. (Mainly about Yosh).
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I'm newer to really grinding out games and having fun since I've finally been able to have my own PC. Before I was finally able to buy it, it was just me and my sisters fighting over the Wii remote like 10 years ago. So I've definitely had a LOT more options when it comes to games and how much effort and time I put into them. Since I now have a platform to play, I've really wanted to put myself out there to find a group or groups of people who enjoy the same things I do. 
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? If I'm not gaming, you can find me either writing, painting, singing or tattooing. Even if I'm gaming, I'm probably still singing.
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I've always been the more optimistic type of person. The, "It's okay. We'll beat them next round" type. I'm still competitive, but I try to be positive when I can be.
  • Will you happily promote vVv Gaming onto your social channels? Of course! I already try to catch everyone's twitch streams when I can. And when I do, I post the links to my Snapchat/Instagram to get more people involved or following.
  • What do you know about our Community Game Nights? I haven't participated in one yet. But I have sat in and spectated while Yosh played. The community in the discord cgn channel always seems super excited for any plans or ideas. One thing do know is that Vish did get Jackbox recently so it's about to go DOWN next Community Game Night!

40 minutes ago, vVv Viruss said:

good luck on your app gladd to see you put one in finally. Stay active like you been and ill put you in charge of yosh!!! Best of luck !!!

I like the sound of that XD