Sign in to follow this  
vVv Minjaaa

RNGeesus CGN - July 31st 2020

Hey guys! After playing some really hilarious rumble private matches a few of us decided this would be a quick, fun way to get a CGN going. So here's the details:

When: Friday, July 31st. 7PM - 10PM EST.

Where: Discord or XBL chat is what most of us have been using. We will use whatever allows the most people to chat and have fun.

Game Mode: Rumble, up to 4v4. More lobbies can be set up if we have more people.

Streaming: I will be streaming to discord. If anybody else would like to participate and/or stream to another platform let us know~

This will be a very loosely formatted CGN, if we feel like switching it up we can. I'm looking forward to a few hours of chaotic fun with you all!

Cant wait! Even if you are not into extra modes, this is more about coming together as a group. Us rocket players need to unite every once in a while and do something.

CGN was a lot of fun last night! Thanks to everybody that showed up! If anybody else would like to host a game night, go for it! 

If y'all want me to host another one, what are some things you would like to see next time?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name