Sign in to follow this  
HALiFAX

Halifax's App

• Name: Camden B.
  • Steam profile link: N/A
  • Battle.Net Tag: N/A (XBL GT: H a1iiFa X)
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare b/c I am currently on a GB team with a few friends and we've been competing for the past couple months.
  • What are some other games that you currently play? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, Overwatch, Fallout: New Vegas, DayZ, Man of Medan, and Warzone.
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I was a member back in 2009 and was somewhat active, but forgot my username and login.
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? Nobody at the moment, but I look forward to gaming with some of the guys on here.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I recently started playing CoD competitively again and am looking for a group of solid players to team up with for GBs.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Weight lifting, sports (playing and watching), Netflix, and spending time with friends and family.
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I plan to be active in the forums and represent them on CoD.
  • Will you happily promote vVv Gaming onto your social channels? Yes.
  • What do you know about our Community Game Nights? Nothing.
  •  

18 hours ago, HALiFAX said:
  • Name: Camden B.
  • Steam profile link: N/A
  • Battle.Net Tag: N/A (XBL GT: H a1iiFa X)
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare b/c I am currently on a GB team with a few friends and we've been competing for the past couple months.
  • What are some other games that you currently play? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, Overwatch, Fallout: New Vegas, DayZ, Man of Medan, and Warzone.
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I was a member back in 2009 and was somewhat active, but forgot my username and login.
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? Nobody at the moment, but I look forward to gaming with some of the guys on here.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I recently started playing CoD competitively again and am looking for a group of solid players to team up with for GBs.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Weight lifting, sports (playing and watching), Netflix, and spending time with friends and family.
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I plan to be active in the forums and represent them on CoD.
  • Will you happily promote vVv Gaming onto your social channels? Yes.
  • What do you know about our Community Game Nights? Nothing.
  • What’s good bro? Happy to have you here . You should definitely add us on Xbox and join our discord. We are very active on there and you will always find someone to game with  
  • https://discord.gg/TnP7JTQ