Sign in to follow this  
Nando201024

Nando201024 Application

• Name: Fernando Simmons
  • Steam profile link: www.steam.com/Nando201024
  • Battle.Net Tag: None
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Rocket League. Because its a very convenient and having 3 kids, the games being only 6 mins is very good. but for such a simple game, there is soooo much you can do. Its only limited to your imagination to what you do. 
  • What are some other games that you currently play? im big on single player games right now so outside of rocket league, theres not much else i play online. 
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I was invited to the discord server by my friend vVv Vish and i met up with some other members that play rocket league and here we are lol.
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? vVv Vish is one of my good friends in real life. I met vVv Minjaa and vVv yosh through the discord playing rocket league
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? Im interested to see what i can contribute to the community and what i can get out of being a part of the team
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Just my family. I dont really do much outside of them and my gaming
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? Im new to all this being as i have been on pc for a year, but im excited to find out what i can bring to the table :)
  • Will you happily promote vVv Gaming onto your social channels? Yes i cant wait till i can put vVv Nando
  • What do you know about our Community Game Nights? I dont know anything about your community game nights but am willing to help any way i can

Glad to have you around man! Make sure you're active on the forums and discord like you have been. It was great playing in the customs lobby with you and the others today! Let's get some more of that going! :]

Welcome and happy to have you here. 
Remember stay active and keep playing with members. If you play Warzone let me know I’m always down for a game or two.