Sign in to follow this  
Austin98

Austin61898 Application

Steam profile link:N/A (yet)

Battle.Net Tag:

What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game)
Rocket league and because I live how mechanical the game is and constantly improving. I'm seriously just in love with the game. The hand and eye coordination that's needed, the customization of the car, the amount of time you have to put into it, i love playing the game

What are some other games that you currently play?
Rainbow Six Siege, CoD, Assassins Creed, The Division. And more. I play quite a bit and I'm open to more games

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?
My friend Yosh, he referred me and told me to put in an app. He has high hopes for me as I do for myself. I think I'd be a good addition.

Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them?
Yosh (Matt)

Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?
I heard that you're an tight organization with really cool people. Heard you guys used to play professionally for gears of War and that it was possible you guys could start that up again with other games.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?
I'm im the army so I love to shoot competitively, representing my state, workout, run, play any sport, hangout with my dog, friends, roller skate, hitting the movies

How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming?
I plan on bringing awareness to the groups and adding more people that are willing to contribute positively to the group... I play on winning you guys tournaments. I'd be a huge help when it comes to rainbow six siege, CoD, and rocket league. Before I leave for my deployment, I was diamond in siege, the highest at the time. Champ 2-3 in rocket, yosh can vouch, he played a big part in that and I've only gotten better

Will you happily promote vVv Gaming onto your social channels?
Absolutely, I only have snapchat but I'd be more than willing to represent

What do you know about our Community Game Nights?
I don't know anything but I'd love to learn. I'm here to contribute and learn

Welcome bro. 
Glad Yosh let you know about us. 

Can’t wait to run some games and get some dubs. Stay active and make sure to join our discord. 

Welcome and glad to see you join i run rocket leauge along side vVv Minjaa if u have any questions feel free to ask make sure to join the discord if u havent already to talk with all of our members and applicants 

Thanks for all the support guys. Yea, Yosh is a really cool guy. I'm grateful for the opportunity and glad he told me about this... I'd love to play as soon as I get home. I'll be back mid July. All of you seem super cool and friendly and I look forward to speaking with and getting to know all of you... and to the "thanks for the service" comment... absolutely man. Just trying to help