Echelon

Warzone 101: Loadouts

I may make more warzone 101 posts depending on how much they help out the community, but this is my breakdown of the classes I use and the most popular classes used by streamers and the like.

Visual link - https://imgur.com/a/AQwZFVm

Grau - hands down this is one of the best of most versatile weapons in Warzone at the moment. You should try and use 50 round mags over 60 round mags this is because the movement speed penalty from 60 is high. Apart from that the attachments stay pretty consistent the two most used variants changing between one using a tac laser and the other using a rear grip, personal preference the tac laser is far better as it gives you more buffs

Grau loadout 1:

Monolithic suppresor

Tempus archangel 26.4

Tac laser

Commando forgrip

50 round mag

Grau loadout 2:

Monolithic suppresor

Tempus archangel 26.4

Xrk void II

Commando forgrip

50 round mag

M4 - Joint first or second best assault rifle depending on who you ask... This gun has the upper advantage against the grau up close with its fast fire rate, this is why most people will use no rear grip and choose no stock to aid with close quarters however the other major popular alternative is stippled grip tape helping in the mid to long range gunfights more

M4 loadout 1:

Monolithic suppresor

Stock M16 grenadier

No stock

Commando forgrip

60 round mag

M4 loadout 2:

Monolithic suppresor

Stock M16 grenadier

Stippled grip tape

Commando forgrip

60 round mag

Mp-5 - easily the best SMG up close, this gun will shred opponents in seconds up close, when using it try and use within about 15m as this is it at its strongest before damage drops off so basically inside buildings, if your running this as your overkill weapon it's great for mobility as it's movement speed is very fast. There is one widely used variants with monolithic suppressor however technically this attachment is all round weaker than the integral monolithic suppressor, personal choice but I have started using integral monolithic suppresor

Mp-5 loadout 1:

Monolithic integral suppresor

FTAC collapsible stock

Merc foregrip

45 round mag

Sleight of hand

Mp-5 loadout 2:

Monolithic suppresor

FTAC collapsible stock

Merc foregrip

45 round mag

Sleight of hand

Mp-7 - easily the best SMG at range, this gun is a lazer beam with this setup very minimal upwards recoil with a slight right movement. If you find yourself being out gunned up close with this setup take off stippled grip tape and put on the no stock attachment 

Mp-7 loadout 1:

Monolithic suppresor

Fss recon

Commando foregrip

60 round mag

Stippled grip tape

Mp-7 loadout 2:

Monolithic suppresor

Fss recon

Commando foregrip

60 round mag

No stock

I hope this helps any of you out in verdansk! Good look and I hope you get some good high kill victories soon. Also let me know if you found any of this helpful and want more.