Echelon

re-introduction ex vVv

Hi again!

So it's been a while since I've been round here. I use to have my V's back in 2014/15 during Call of Duty ghosts and Advanced Warfare. If you don't know I left mainly because playing on different teams for CoD just ended up with a conflict of interest. So since I'm thinking of coming back I thought I'd re introduce myself, I will say it's good to see some names that I still recognize around here like Bizkit, DulceArma and a few more

I'm Mike, back when I had my V's I was known as Echelon but as of recently I renamed myself to Nanotrox and I've been focusing a lot more on streaming and it feels right to come back to vVv now and maybe even re apply for my V's, and back then I also use to play in CoD tournaments at LAN events, played in a lot of them placing in lots of different places in various CoD games

I pretty much stream Warzone only atm but some other games do get thrown in here or there.

I use to help out and play in the CDL (Cod Draft League) that vVv hosted back in AW honestly that was so much fun I'll hopefully be able to play and maybe help out in some CGN's soon

Best moment from when I use to have my V's (See pics)
11127373_550028405138933_8847142375471870979_o.thumb.jpg.1dd207e67204a13d07d52122942f9bab.jpg11138617_10155593813695227_5406029733473302704_n.jpg.9a3f60b80ddd49bb4f6dfc377eddba30.jpg
I can't wait to get back involved with this awesome community once more! and get some of that awesome new merch! still got all my old vVv merch jersey, shirt, jumper, mouse mat I might have left, but I never stopped representing

Really nice guy who offered his knowledge to help me build a pc! Best of luck with your application homie 🤙

Welcome back, hopefully we can get enough members again to run a draft league like that, in-house tournaments have been happening/ trying to happen just need more community. Glad to see you back in here, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask

Welcome back, I must've just missed you back in the day. I was CoD Vs back in BO2 days, funny that we both returned at a similar time though.