Sign in to follow this  
KINGSLAAY

Application

• Name: Ben
  • PSN ID: KLNGSLAAY
  • XBOX ID: NmSo ( inactive there )
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? Apex Legends, because Iove how this Game is played, Fast, aggressive but with Brain. Plus I hit Predator Every Season
  • What are some other games that you currently play? Currently non, but Former Semi-Pro in CoD
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I know vVv from the CoD days way Back and found them again bc of EMESS
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? Nobody at the moment To be honest
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I want to step my Game up again, and play for a Good Org that’s on the Rise again
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Sports like Football and American Football 
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? By Streaming 5 Days a weak and Grinding my Ass off to get the best possible results in Apex on PS4. And to help people that need that help 
  • Will you happily promote vVv Gaming onto your social channels? 100% yes
  • What do you know about our Community Game Nights Nothing atm but I would love to hear more about them 

Well hey man thanks for coming back, it's good to see you! I see you joined the discord server, make sure you're active on there to engage with the rest of us. Let us know if you have any questions! :]

I regret to inform you that this application has been closed due to inactivity. DON'T PANIC! If you feel this has been done in error, or if you just forgot to post in the Away/On Vacation Forum, then please message one of our staff and they can assist you in getting your application re-opened.

I regret to inform you that this application has been closed due to inactivity. DON'T PANIC! If you feel this has been done in error, or if you just forgot to post in the Away/On Vacation Forum, then please message one of our staff and they can assist you in getting your application re-opened.