Sign in to follow this  
Arlinn

Howdy

Hey all, I'm Jake or Arlinn, I'm 23 years old and used to have my V's from the League of Legends community way back in 2009 when I was in highschool, had alot of friends like Jiggy, Sundown, RisingDawn, Yui, and Fatawan. I'm back with a couple goals in mind here, firstly I haven't been a part of a community in many years and I miss that aspect of gaming, I've been a highly competitive solo player for a long while and I am looking to balance that out with a more relaxed community atmosphere. My second purpose is that my CS GO team is currently orgless and we're looking for an identity. 

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ProjektArlinn/
Summoner Name: Arlinn
RSN: Arlinn
Discord: Arlinn#8285

Welcome! Glad you decided to come back, most of us are easy to contact in discord so if you’re trying to contact the head guys Froot and Milky I would DM them on discord or on here. Let me know if you stream your csgo matches/ tournaments would love to tune in and see what you guys got

Thanks for the heads up. I don't stream often because I share a rig with my wife until mine is fixed, but we are in the MLL Invite tourney this week for CS and I will be streaming it tomorrow night 8:15 EST on her Twitch at ttv/Mapley_