Sign in to follow this  
vVv F R 0 o T x

vVv Logo

vVv Official Logo  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Logo do you want?

• A (Previous)
    • B (Current)
    • C (The one I slaved hours and days on)

Hello Everyone!

After some discussions with many of you, I have gotten a lot of input from the community about many changes everyone would like to see. This one has been the biggest request and I'd like to take a community vote on what everyone thinks!

I want everyone's input, as a community we should represent the best and I want everyone to be proud with the logo they would like to represent! 

Which Logo should be the official vVv Logo????

A:

gallery_4154_69_7042.png

B:

wNkU3hN.thumb.jpg.9d1b10cd2988e7e0e6dcd31d3fb2d85b.jpg

C : (That I personally slaved hours and days creating)

Old_vVv_Logo.png

I voted A because of the history it has. We also still have all of our merch with this logo available online and our partnership would be easy to bring back and immediately gather revenue off sales. It means the most in the esports world out of the 3 which is why it’s my choice. 

It's kind of funny how things change over time.

I was around back when C was our logo, and I just remember how much backlash there was when we were thinking about change it to A. It was NOT a popular change originally, so it's just funny to see now how so many people are now talking about how A is their favorite and how much nostalgia it brings. 😄

In any case, I'm honestly still making up my mind, and although it would be cool for the logo to match my current drink coaster and Guitar Hero guitar skin, C is out for me. As much as I do love A, and the fact that I have a crazy amount of merch with that logo on it already, I'm going to go with B. If all three of these logos were brand new and shown to me for the first time with no nostalgia being a part of my decision, I'd probably pick B. If I were to see a group of gaming nerds at a convention or competition all wearing the same logo, I do think B would be the best.

I will always love A since that is the logo I repped for 4 years. However, things have changed big time since then and I think B should be the logo of us moving forward and onto great new things.

I vote A because the logo ment something  back in the day and still to me it always will history will repeat itself 

23 hours ago, vVv Brock said:

It's kind of funny how things change over time.

I was around back when C was our logo, and I just remember how much backlash there was when we were thinking about change it to A. It was NOT a popular change originally, so it's just funny to see now how so many people are now talking about how A is their favorite and how much nostalgia it brings. 😄

In any case, I'm honestly still making up my mind, and although it would be cool for the logo to match my current drink coaster and Guitar Hero guitar skin, C is out for me. As much as I do love A, and the fact that I have a crazy amount of merch with that logo on it already, I'm going to go with B. If all three of these logos were brand new and shown to me for the first time with no nostalgia being a part of my decision, I'd probably pick B. If I were to see a group of gaming nerds at a convention or competition all wearing the same logo, I do think B would be the best.

I would agree but, even my first logo, with my tie, teddy bear and all other merch I have with that original logo, I think, A is the most optimal option as its easy to recognize and brand on clothing 

IMO A, C will always hold a special place in my heart but it’s the origin of vVv, since vVv is changing course, B is more modern. Also I never had merch with B so 😉

21 minutes ago, vVv Exodus said:

IMO A, C will always hold a special place in my heart but it’s the origin of vVv, since vVv is changing course, B is more modern. Also I never had merch with B so 😉

All I’m saying, is my wife saw the notifications on fb clicked it and said “ babe don’t choose B, it looks like a bird” I then had to explain its our current logo. I agree times have changed and we should modernize, but look at top organizations like Optic. Logo is so simple and has been edited colorwise but always stayed true to itself and in my opinion we strayed away with this one. That’s just my opinion. 😊

On 5/3/2020 at 7:09 PM, vVv Savior said:

All I’m saying, is my wife saw the notifications on fb clicked it and said “ babe don’t choose B, it looks like a bird” I then had to explain its our current logo. I agree times have changed and we should modernize, but look at top organizations like Optic. Logo is so simple and has been edited colorwise but always stayed true to itself and in my opinion we strayed away with this one. That’s just my opinion. 😊

I can see how she would see that. But I think A and C are too old school. Yes they represent vVv greatly and they are classic. But I also think we need something more modern. Hoagie and I have discussed this at length over the past few days. And I'm with him. Stick with a new logo and rebrand cuz were a different org now. With a fresh start. And use the old logo to make throwback merch and things of that nature. Or at the very least modernize logo A. I dont think it stands out enough, and just feels too bland. This is why I like logo B. It stands out and pops so to speak 

22 minutes ago, vVv Vishouss said:

I can see how she would see that. But I think A and C are too old school. Yes they represent vVv greatly and they are classic. But I also think we need something more modern. Hoagie and I have discussed this at length over the past few days. And I'm with him. Stick with a new logo and rebrand cuz were a different org now. With a fresh start. And use the old logo to make throwback merch and things of that nature. Or at the very least modernize logo A. I dont think it stands out enough, and just feels too bland. This is why I like logo B. It stands out and pops so to speak 

I definitely understand modernizing for sure. But I feel with B we modernized too far, it lost focus and appeal and just changed completely. Look at the similarities from C to A, A lot of change but still stayed true to the og logo. I think if anything modernize A like you suggested but stay true to the appeal and look of it at the same time. Great points for sure brother

#1 A - It's clean, memorable, recognizable, and modern. It's up to date in a sense. 

#2 C -  Oldschool, straight forward, readable. Not a fan of the font, it's a bit outdated. (sorry froot)

#3 B - Sure, it looks cool, but it's too busy, without the text I'm not sure some people would know that it means vVv and that's a serious problem. You shouldn't need text to explain a logo, it defeats the purpose of a LOGO. It's more like a background for a desktop. 

15 hours ago, vVv NBK said:

#1 A - It's clean, memorable, recognizable, and modern. It's up to date in a sense. 

#2 C -  Oldschool, straight forward, readable. Not a fan of the font, it's a bit outdated. (sorry froot)

#3 B - Sure, it looks cool, but it's too busy, without the text I'm not sure some people would know that it means vVv and that's a serious problem. You shouldn't need text to explain a logo, it defeats the purpose of a LOGO. It's more like a background for a desktop. 

Well said and I agree!