• Name: Matt hyatt
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Steam profile link: N/A (yet)
  •  
  • Battle.Net Tag: N/A
  •  
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Rocket league. I love the game but soloQ to grandchamp and then end up playing fortnite because I have no one to really play with at the moment 
  •  
  • What are some other games that you currently play? Fortnite. I have an open mind to any game and love to learn 
  •  
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I played gears of war competitive back in the day and met and talked with LordJerith. Gave us some advice and we ended up losing to a vVv team 
  •  
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? Currently non one yet
  •  
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? It’s been around for as long as my gaming career and I would love to be a part of it. Normally I just play solo but I have a lot to offer others in the form of my game knowledge and overall I’m a kind human who just wants to vibe with some other good people in a non toxic environment 
  •  
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Not much with covid but I like art 
  •  
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? Help in any way I can and be the best I can be with vVv 
  •  
  • Will you happily promote vVv Gaming onto your social channels? I don’t have many but I’ll make socials and do it and support in any way I can 
  •  
  • What do you know about our Community Game Nights? Not much but if I’m on I’ll always play with anyone!
Edited by Yo5h
Grammatical

Tried to organize the text and or make it where it’s different colors on mobile but couldn’t get it to work. Apologies!

Edited by Yo5h
Needed help

Good luck on your app!!! If you have any questions feel free to ask. It's nice to have another rocket leauge player. Just stay active and get involved when you can.

2 hours ago, vVv Viruss said:

Good luck on your app!!! If you have any questions feel free to ask. It's nice to have another rocket leauge player. Just stay active and get involved when you can.

Thanks Viruss! If you play rocket I’d love to play with you any time! Shoot me a message on discord sometime if you’re down :)

1 minute ago, vVv Milkyy said:

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website.

If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members.

Thanks Milkyy 👍

Welcome back! Our gears division is always looking for more players even if you don’t compete anymore you should definitely come play sometime, look forward to playing some games.

19 minutes ago, vVv Savior said:

Welcome back! Our gears division is always looking for more players even if you don’t compete anymore you should definitely come play sometime, look forward to playing some games.

Sounds like fun and thank you! I’m glad to be here, hopefully permanently. I’ll go ahead and install it just for the nostalgia

16 hours ago, vVv Minjaaa said:

Definitely gonna have to catch you on RL soon. If you’re open to other games.... ever played Monster Hunter: World? :D

I play a lot of other games as well. Couldn’t really get into mh but I spent quite some time on dauntless however before quitting. 😹

2 hours ago, PxCMaNx said:

nice playing with you tonight! goodluck bud.

Hey man! It was great playing with you as well! You’re a very skilled player. Did you play back in the Og gears of war days? Your name sounds super familiar 

I fully support Yo5h getting the V's. He's been one of the most consistent community members I have seen, and he's always a pleasure to play with no matter the game. Thanks for joining the community man!

1 hour ago, vVv Minjaaa said:

I fully support Yo5h getting the V's. He's been one of the most consistent community members I have seen, and he's always a pleasure to play with no matter the game. Thanks for joining the community man!

Wow thank you for such a kind comment. It’s been nothing but fun since I’ve joined the discord and stuff. The cgn for gears, playing rl with you and nando, the rl tourney. I feel very grateful to have people to talk and play with. 🤙