• Name: George
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198340189020/
  •  
  • Battle.Net Tag: None
  •  
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Miner's Haven. Miner's Haven is a ROBLOX Sandbox style game with dozens of hours of new content. I'm currently an Influencer/Tester for the game, and I'm always helping newcomers out on there. I love the grind aspect of the game and really take the community seriously.
  •  
  • What are some other games that you currently play? Beat Saber (Possibly more than Miner's Haven, but I switch off if anything)
  •  
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? vVv_Hoagie. long time friend, been supporting him since 2017 I think? But I've known him for ages and It's been really cool seeing new people from vVv.
  •  
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? Hoagie, and Minjaaa. Met Hoagie first, met Minjaaa through the discord, super chill people. 
  •  
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? It seems like a gaming community thats perfect for me. I've applied before but had to back away because of personal things, and decided to reapply. I think if anything I'd really enjoy the competitive side for Beat Saber, where I'm at my most competitive, and then I'd be more laid back with Miner's Haven.
  •  
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Well, I do Game Development on the ROBLOX Platform, I love to do that, and I love watching streamers as well. I've been doing game development for years and occasionally stream it.
  •  
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I'd love to bring something new to the table, considering I feel my choice in games is different, I think a new selection of people and gaming style would be awesome to bring into the community.
  •  
  • Will you happily promote vVv Gaming onto your social channels? Of course, I always give shoutouts and stuff to Hoagie sometimes on my discord, I'd love to welcome my fanbase to vVv.
  •  
  • What do you know about our Community Game Nights? Nothing just yet, but I'm definitely going to look more into it
  •  

Glad to see you reapply Mysterious.  Welcome back.  If you have any questions feel free to ask away.  In the meantime, check out everything on the site and the discord server.  And just make sure you stay active within both!  Glad to see you back!

Goodluck on your app and stay active. Have any questions feel free to ask anyone here were all here to help and be sure to be active in discord to get involved with playing in the community.

I regret to inform you that this application has been closed due to inactivity. DON'T PANIC! If you feel this has been done in error, or if you just forgot to post in the Away/On Vacation Forum, then please message one of our staff and they can assist you in getting your application re-opened.

I regret to inform you that this application has been closed due to inactivity. DON'T PANIC! If you feel this has been done in error, or if you just forgot to post in the Away/On Vacation Forum, then please message one of our staff and they can assist you in getting your application re-opened.