vVv MadMax

Hey Hal Jordan

Name- Max Ingram

Age- 25

Steam profile link-  N/A

Battle.Net Tag- N/A

xbox gamer tag-  Hey Hal Jordan 

What is the game you are currently most active in and why- i'm most active in gears 5 it is my favorite franchise and the one I compete in.

What are some other games that you currently play-  i play madden, 2k20, call of duty  a lot of resident evil games.

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? if so by whom?- I was on the gears discord looking for people to play with, I was referred to the site by vVv Savior

Who do you know currently in vVv gaming? how did you get to know them?- i know vVv savior and vVv stitches, ive played with them in gears

Why are you interested in vVv Gaming?- Everyone so far that ive meet in the discord are very cool people and show a good friendly environment.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?- i like to camp, hike, swim, cook, watch football and work on making myself better

How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming ?- I've been competing in gears for a few years now, im hoping i can bring my experience to the table to help a team win championships 

Will you happily promote vVv Gaming onto your social channels?- yes i would anything to help spread a good message and help the org grow

what do you know about our community game nights?-  from what ive read and been told its usually friendly competitions among the community 

Edited by MadMax
added information

Welcome to the community! Keep playing with our members and other applicants, you’ll make plenty of friends here. 

If you haven’t already, make sure to like our Twitter and Facebook. 

Played some great games last night, glad you decided to apply. Our community as a whole is great fun competition so I definitely think you’ll feel at home. Look forward to more games for sure.

Thanks guys I’m looking forward to playing with everyone. If y’all ever want to play or just talk and chill HMU 

Welcome to the community man! I’m gonna have to suck it up and start playing gears with all y’all haha. Do you have any questions about vVv so far? :)

When we host game nights we’ll announce it in the discord and you can just ask for an invite there, as far as helping the community we can talk on xbox and i’ll explain some things, glad to see enthusiasm.

Definitely hit up Hoagie for Resident Evil, as for myself I don't really play, but CoD I do. Good luck and Stay active! Message me on discord to play sometime.

Edited by vVv_Exile

Super active, talented player, good attitude and fun to play with. AKA Stitches Dad, lol nah but forreal really good guy and a great fit for our community 

2 hours ago, vVv Savior said:

Super active, talented player, good attitude and fun to play with. AKA Stitches Dad, lol nah but forreal really good guy and a great fit for our community 

🙄don’t make me play so I can fuck the both of you lol but I agree very active and just an all around cool guy. Def food fit for vVv