vVv D1splacement

Member Application - d1splacement

• Name:  Philip 
  • Xbox gamertag: d1splacement
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Gears of War 5
  • What are some other games that you currently play? COD: MW
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Discord (Gears 5) via Savior
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? Savior
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I want a community of people to play with. I've always been a loner when gaming. I found community when I played Destiny, but I've moved away from that series for some time now and focused on my personal life. Now that I have more free time than I can handle, I want that community again. 
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Watching movies, playing with my kids
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? Adding my own skillset (or lack-there-of), I can be a reliable teammate, and definitely can add some comic relief
  • Will you happily promote vVv Gaming onto your social channels? Via twitter I will re-tweet or post when gaming, or I can promote when others are streaming etc. (though I must warn you I don't have may followers)
  • What do you know about our Community Game Nights? Not a lot other than what I found in the forums and the website but I am very interested to learn! 

Welcome! Definitely look forward to playing some games. I think you’ll fit right in, but we have a couple members that love Destiny so if you’re tryna play that again definitely talk to Vishous.

I am in love with Destiny.  We should definitely play.  Game is not what it once was, but still fun.  Glad to see you applied tho.  Hope to see you around even more!  Any questions, feel free to ask away.  If we don't know the answer, we'll definitely find it for you