vVv Milkyy

Community Game Nights are back!

Community Game Nights are back as promised, and over the past few nights I have already seen you arranging your own community game nights which is great!

I would like to throw this out there to the community and ask the following questions:

1) What games would you like our community game nights to run?

2) To start with, would we like this to happen every week, fortnightly, or monthly? Given most of us are now under lock down or guidelines set by your institutions for now it may be suitable for every week or fortnightly for now? Thoughts?

3) Time, which time would be suitable?

4) Cross Platforms would be preferred bringing the community together.

Remember, this is a community night where everyone is invited to get involved in!

Cod, gears. Fortnite, apex. Apex only does three at a time but we can try and load up in the same pubs 🤷🏻‍♂️ 7 or 8pm est. would be good. Bi- weekly or monthly should be the routine until we get more members. 

1. CoD would be the best since nearly everyone in the community has it. Any other game would depend on how many people show and what system they all play on.

2. Bi-weekly for sure for now. If enough people are on and want to party up then we can have a kind of impromptu CGN weekly.

3. Evening would be best. We started at 8pm est last night and ran until just after 11pm est.

4. Since CoD is the biggest cross play game out that most of this community has, and that can hold more than 4 players in a lobby, there will be times where I'm sure we're going to have to run console specific lobbies so that CoD isn't the only game we play each CGN. As more games that peak the communities interest release we can re-evaluate this if those games are cross-play enabled. 

On a side note could we get a CGN check in voice channel in discord for people to go into in preparation of the CGN starting? Would be a good way to see who all is going to play and determine what everyone wants to play.  

5 hours ago, vVv Hoagie said:

1. CoD would be the best since nearly everyone in the community has it. Any other game would depend on how many people show and what system they all play on.

2. Bi-weekly for sure for now. If enough people are on and want to party up then we can have a kind of impromptu CGN weekly.

3. Evening would be best. We started at 8pm est last night and ran until just after 11pm est.

4. Since CoD is the biggest cross play game out that most of this community has, and that can hold more than 4 players in a lobby, there will be times where I'm sure we're going to have to run console specific lobbies so that CoD isn't the only game we play each CGN. As more games that peak the communities interest release we can re-evaluate this if those games are cross-play enabled. 

On a side note could we get a CGN check in voice channel in discord for people to go into in preparation of the CGN starting? Would be a good way to see who all is going to play and determine what everyone wants to play.  

I agree, I think it's great to have you around Hoagie, running the community game nights off your own back shows the level of commitment to the community you have.

Agreed on the notes above, will take these on board in preparation for confirming the finer details.

I have also added the voice comms CGN channel for you.