Sign in to follow this  
vVv Arcgore

Arcgore

• Name: Roy Medina
  • Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/arcgore
  • Battle.Net Tag: arcgore#1387
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? Apex Legends, it is the game I am currently having the most fun in and is more of my playstyle
  • What are some other games that you currently play? Rainbow 6, CoD: Warzone, Monster Hunter, Pokemon, Overwatch, Paladins, Rocket League
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Heard of it from vVv Vishouss
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? vVv Vishouss play with him frequently
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? Seems like a gaming group of people that are similar in age and play style I am. Seems like the group want to be competitive but still have fun and enjoy themselves. 
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Family, Warhammer 40k, 3d printing, Some Design work
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? Use my knowledge of technology to help others that may need help with things like setting up streams, participate in games that I have and just try to help where needed
  • Do you attend LAN Events? Yes if they are close to me 

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members. We encourage you to fill out your personal profile, fill out your "about me" page in your forum profile and upload a personal photo. Many people that visit the website want to join the community and become vVv members.

We encourage you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, follow and like us on Facebook and Twitter!    We also ask you to support our sponsors and affiliates.

You can read how here. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here.   Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox. They contain important news and information.   Again, Welcome!

Ayyyyy, glad to see you apply Arc.  Welcome to the family, and like they've all said prior stay active on here.  And of course, if you have any questions, you know I got you.  If I don't know the answer, I can find out.  Glad to see you join us brotha.

Good luck on your app, Glad to see some app's be involved in meetings like the last one held you added some good input, Stay Active!