Sign in to follow this  
vVv Exodus

vVv Milkyy and vVv Fr0ot X New President and VP of vVv Gaming

Good afternoon vVv Gaming,

vVv Gaming is proud to announce vVv Milkyy as the new President of vVv Gaming as well as vVv Fr0ot x as the new Vice President of vVv Gaming. Both are going to do an amazing job with the organization, they have many great ideas,  the future is bright with them at the helm. vVv Milkyy has been in vVv for over 10 years  and was a valued member of staff years ago with a wealth of knowledge and vVv Fr0ot x has been in the same amount of time I have which is 13 years. vVv Fr0ot x used to build/code our website so anything site related he will be able to handle, he is a huge asset. I am not going anywhere, as I stated in my previous post I am now an Executive board member of vVv Gaming with vVv RobZGod, vVv LordJerith  the owner and vVv Doomhammer.  We all have a wealth of knowledge and will lead them all the way, we are excited for the new direction vVv Gaming is going. The community is going to thrive and make vVv shine. Stay tuned for more, thank you all for being apart of vVv Gaming.

Thank you,

vVv Exodus

Congratulations fellas. More than happy to see you both step up to the task at hand. And cant wait to see what you have in store for us. Theres much work to be done, but well get it done now. And as always, if theres anything you need help with dont hesitate to ask me. 

Sign in to follow this  

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name