vVv Exodus

A Message from vVv Exodus

Good evening vVv,

I'll keep this short and sweet. I've had a lot of members messaging me with what is going on with staff, vVv etc. Staff and I had a very good  discussion the other day, we all love vVv Gaming, all still in vVv Gaming for life. With that said, after a long discussion everyone decided it was best to part ways as a staff.  Burn out? sure, this insane Corona virus mess? Yes amoung other things. This hits home financially for all of us, we as a nation will survive but this is scary as hell. With that said, I spoke with vVv LordJerith and resigned as President of vVv Gaming. I am on the Executive board for vVv Gaming, this is permanent. I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere, I'm vVv for life. Now, I and vVv LordJerith are looking for two people that want vVv Gaming to be their full time job, entrepreneurs as you will. These individuals need to have a strong drive and ability  to raise money and  build a business plan. vVv LordJerith will assist with the business plan and get them in touch with investors. I want vVv Gaming as a dominant force in the e-Sports world again as well as an amazing community.  These two people will interview with LordJerith and I, they also will directly answer to him and I. If you're interested private message  me,  20 plus, no teens, I want serious inquiries only. I succeeded and failed, I learned a lot, if I let anyone down I apologize.  I always meant well. Merch is still available, i'll see about getting hoodies asap. I feel this is the best thing for vVv Gaming, we need two people that have the time for it, with a job and a wife I unfortunately don't anymore. I will seek someone to be in charge of Discord, steamers, YT editor etc will come with time. All of you stay, have fun and as soon as I have an update you'll all know.  This isn't the end, its only the beginning.  Again, I'm going nowhere, I'll game with you and if you need me I'll be more than happy to talk about whatever. I'm still running the show per say, so again, if you need me I'm here. Apps that need interviews will go through me still.

Thank you, 

vVv Exodus

14 hours ago, vVv Stitches said:

Proud of you and honestly disgusted at the people who left. At a time like this we should all be here together to help us all get over it instead of leaving but hey that’s just me. Love ya ❤️❤️

Love you too, I know how you are, lol. They're good people,  we just decided it was best for the org to go this route and get things moving again. They all want the best for vVv, was just time to move on. 

2 hours ago, vVv Savior said:

Feels weird having changes like this, it’s been the same the whole time i’ve been here but I trust you’ll choose wisely and i’m excited to see what the future holds. 

Thank you bro! I do and I will get vVv where it needs to be with LJ. 

13 hours ago, vVv Infms805 said:

I’ll always be here and I’ll always support whatever you do Exo. I know you want the best for vVv. 

Eddie!! You're a pillar for vVv, I know you're here to stay and it makes me happy. Everything goes through rough patches, this too shall pass and vVv will rock on.

Scott, hope your well?

Shame about the news of the other staff leaving. You never failed vVv, you can't run things without support, such a shame to see this happen. Website seems very slow, unless it's just me?

Scott, Jerry, get in touch if you want an EU drive on the business front - let's chat.

5 hours ago, vVv Milkyy said:

Scott, hope your well?

Shame about the news of the other staff leaving. You never failed vVv, you can't run things without support, such a shame to see this happen. Website seems very slow, unless it's just me?

Scott, Jerry, get in touch if you want an EU drive on the business front - let's chat.

I'm well brother,  yes the site is dead 99% of the time. I want both to be booming.  Message me, we can talk. You'd def be a good candidate to run this org.

I worked closely with vVv Bagzli when he became pres so believe me when I say I understand the commitment you endured. By no means have you failed, quite the contrary actually.

Thank you for your service to this community.

vVv, forever.

1 hour ago, vVv Saturn said:

I worked closely with vVv Bagzli when he became pres so believe me when I say I understand the commitment you endured. By no means have you failed, quite the contrary actually.

Thank you for your service to this community.

vVv, forever.

Saturn you're the definition of vVv, thank you for the kind words my friend!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name