vVv Semi3028

Semi3028 application

Application Questions:

• Name: kasey
  • Steam profile link:
  • Battle.Net Tag:
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) the new cod
  • What are some other games that you currently play?nba 2k,apex,boarderlands 3
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?savior i heard about you guys awhile ago on another discord 
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? Talked to savior a bit
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I’m a very competitive gamer looking to grow with like minded gamers 
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?snow shoeing,snow mobling,truck driving 
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? Try to be a positive person and be a great teammate
  • I would eventually like to attend lan events throughout the U.S

Welcome and good luck on your app! I see you being very active in our CoD community in Discord. Make sure to transfer that same activity to the forums as well ;) I hope we can play CoD sometime so we can get to know you!

Back to endorse this again. Dedicated, enjoy playing with him and always down to play any game. Has a lot of great confidence in what vVv can be and keeps a level head at all times. Always active on discord and looking for people online. 

Congratulations! After reviewing your application, posts, social media activity and reviewing feedback from staff and community, I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected for a panel-interview! We will be covering every link in this thread during the interview, so READ THIS CAREFULLY! Please send me a forum pm with your availability over the next few days so that we can schedule the pre-interview. A typical interview session lasts for approximately 1 - 2.5 hours Congrats! Come Prepared!