Sign in to follow this  
Teej7

Teej application

• Name: TJ Knopf
  • Xbox Live: Knopf7
  • Activision: Teej7
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Call of Duty Modern Warfare
  • What are some other games that you currently play? Apex, Fortnite, Nba 2k, Madden, and UFC. 
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? vVv Skeensyy 
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? Skeens, Tibs, Stitches, Nerd. All through different games on Xbox
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? i like everyone i’ve met involved with the org and would like to get more involved in gaming/streaming 
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? work, lifting, and all sports i can handle 
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I feel i got a fun personality and can add quality content through other games that most people don’t engage in and find ways to make them entertaining. 
  • Do you attend LAN Events? Would if we had a competitive team involved 

4 hours ago, vVv Stitches said:

about Damn time! Good luck with your app and stay active and you will have your v’s in no time 😬

Yesssir! I said the same thing! Can't wait to see you with the Vs, as Stitches said just be active on the forums and Discord and you'll be there in no time.