Hexticity

2v2 Gunfight

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone!

As an avid COD player, I love to see the community come together and have a little fun competition. My question to all of you is - if we had enough people, would you like to participate in a 2v2 gunfight tournament? Winner gets bragging rights!

Just food for thought...

We had one in house tourney with a great turn out for the first one and it was open to all. We had lots of fun and were able to give some prizes away thanks to @vVv Tibiryus. For 2020, it is definitely on the list of a must have tourney and we are thinking of at least hosting 2 of them. We want to make the prize pool even better this time either with cash prizes or bigger product prizes!

Keep your eyes open for the announcements on here, Twitter, and Discord!

On 12/18/2019 at 5:53 AM, vVv NerdPrblms said:

We had one in house tourney with a great turn out for the first one and it was open to all. We had lots of fun and were able to give some prizes away thanks to @vVv Tibiryus. For 2020, it is definitely on the list of a must have tourney and we are thinking of at least hosting 2 of them. We want to make the prize pool even better this time either with cash prizes or bigger product prizes!

Keep your eyes open for the announcements on here, Twitter, and Discord!

I am excited to see what's cooking up behind the scenes :)