vVv NerdPrblms

New 2020 Consoles Hype!

With the Game Awards yesterday, lots of hype rose for the new Xbox as a competition to the Playstation 5 which has been known to release Holiday 2020.

So I ask you this......which side are you on for the Console Wars 2020 and why??

On 12/14/2019 at 5:04 PM, Phryme said:

Since most Xbox games will probably be cross platform (or at least obtainable on PC), I might just get a PS5. I don't see the point in buying an Xbox when I'm already mainly on PC.

Bloodshot does the same thing, Since most titles are available via PC with Microsoft, he skipped the console and just proxies via PC.

15 hours ago, vVv NerdPrblms said:

Bloodshot does the same thing, Since most titles are available via PC with Microsoft, he skipped the console and just proxies via PC.

I just saw the branding and size of the new Xbox... not sure how I feel about it lol

If cross platform really takes off, I'm definitely gonna be skipping Xbox. Its just turning into a small PC without access to steam :(

just buy a PC and not waste money on another shitty console. all microsoft exclusives will be available through the xbox app on pc and im sure playstation will roll out the same thing if they are smart. consoles are dead and a thing of the past

I’m definitely getting both this next year probably Xbox first but I’m undecided but I do tend to really compete and go to lans  and do a lot of online tournaments 

I wanted to hold off on the Xbox, (trying to adult and spend wisely), however my XB1 is a first gen and not sure how it is still going today. I am starting to see signs of aging on it now so I may have to get the new Xbox sooner than I planned.

I'll probably get the new xbox, I like the look and while I do agree PC is master, not all games are available and/or have a big enough player base to fully switch over for myself. If CoD stays with Playstation I may grab that instead. I'm just not a fan of the size and setup of the controller.