Name: 

Hunter

Raleigh, NC

Steam profile link:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/hgrooms

Enjoy the Morgan Uzumaki. 

Battle.Net Tag:

Latro#11878

What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game)

Currently, I am most active on the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. That's the game the community is currently playing the most of, and I enjoy both the casual and competitive edge it can have.

What are some other games that you currently play?

I play....a LOT of games. Currently my list of games I am frequenting the most includes Destiny 2, League of Legends, Archeage, Fortnite, Apex, and Spellbreak.

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?

I was a member of vVv six years ago. Real life got the best of me, and going to college disrupted my ability to be consistent in a community. Now I've settled into adult life and have been looking to get back into both the casual and competitive side of the gaming community.

Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them?

I'd say I know a number of people, but only because I've been playing with everyone for a couple months now.  I've probably played the most with Stiches, NerdPrblms, and Skeens. I've mostly just hopped around to everyones parties. 

Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?

I'm interested in being a part of a community that really supports gamers as a family. I think vVv has so much promise to become a group that makes people proud to belong, and to provide professional opportunity at the same time. There's plenty of dreams and visions I can spurt, but bottom line is I enjoyed being part of the community 6 years ago, and I've really enjoyed it the past couple of months. 

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?

I'm videographer by profession. M-F I work as an editor under two branches of a company, one editing strictly wedding films, and the other doing all non-wedding and corporate contracts we get. When we have shoots for nonn-weddings during the week I occasionally help out with the filming as a second shooter, and I also help film weddings and slow-mo booths on the occasional weekend. My wife and I have two dogs, and we enjoy hitting the trails and and hiking. 

How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming?

I think I'd add value in a few different venues. The obvious route is through my skills as a video editor. I went to school for marketing and also practice graphic design on my own time since I have so much familiarity with Adobe. I have a ton of experience in face to face Guest Services and event hosting, so being a frontman/communicator is extremely comfortable to me. I also think I have a healthy balance of casual and competitive in me. I love and push for community and community events, but also desire to grow in the competitive gaming sphere and the streaming scene. 

Do you attend LAN Events? 

I haven't yet, but have always hoped to and plan to.