Phryme

Phryme Application

• Name: Will

• Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/joeexotic3593/

• Battle.Net Tag: Phryme#1502

• What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) :
    Rocket League

• What are some other games that you currently play?
    Mostly Destiny 2, Call of Duty, Smite, Kerbal Space Program (which will soon be multiplayer. HIT. ME. UP.)

• How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?
    I was a member back in 2015, mostly playing CoD with Deadaim and Hudsonz. vVv Minjaaa let me know about a month ago about the discord and encouraged me to re-apply. I went on a personal, much-needed hiatus back in 2015 which is why I became inactive in the first place.

• Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them?
    Of the people with "Member" roles on discord, just Minjaaa. If vVv Hoagie = vVv Havik, I vaguely know him as well but he may not remember me. I know many of the honorary members from when I played in the past. Just looking at the list, Vall, Tahvvy, Shadow, and Zodyak are all people I played with back then.

• Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?
    I haven't been a member of a dedicated community in quite a while. I used to play a major role in running a community tournament (the Amateur Draft League I think). It was a LOT of fun, it helped us grow, and it brought some of my fondest memories from gaming. We used the format for both Smite and Call of Duty. I miss it, and would love to take any part in helping the community grow again.

• What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?
    I've become quite the aviation enthusiast. I'm a student pilot now trying to get my pilots license, and will likely pursue all of the more difficult ratings afterward as well. I like to travel as well.

• How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming?
    With the true introduction of Crossplay, there's plenty of opportunity for things like tournaments and other events. I've got some experience with those and would love to get involved. I'd also love to help build the Destiny 2 PC community if that's something vVv is interested in, as well as Rocket League since that seems to be growing.

• Do you attend LAN Events? 
    I haven't gone to one yet, but would like to depending on the game and who else is going. I'd be more interested if I knew people there. Its also difficult for me to schedule them around work.

Welcome bro!!

its good to have you join our site and Discord. Stay active and come hangout with us. We have members on lots of games from Monster Hunter to Rocket League to Gears and WoW I could go on and on lol 

Lets run some games soon  

enjoy your stay :)

On 10/31/2019 at 8:02 PM, vVv Infms805 said:

Welcome bro!!

its good to have you join our site and Discord. Stay active and come hangout with us. We have members on lots of games from Monster Hunter to Rocket League to Gears and WoW I could go on and on lol 

Lets run some games soon  

enjoy your stay :)

Will do, thank you! I'm in discord quite a lot, so hit me up anytime. Y'all might have to help me out when I start MHW... I kinda promised Minjaaa I'd get it xD

On 10/31/2019 at 11:38 PM, kingbman1992 said:

Welcome! and best of luck on your App!!

Many thanks!

12 hours ago, Totally Mysterious said:

Welcome! Hope everything goes well! I think Id like to see you get in! 

I appreciate it :)

7 hours ago, vVv Exodus said:

Love seeing the community being people in to apply. Welcome and best of luck!

Ayye I 'm pretty sure I remember you! Thanks for the warm welcome :D

Edited by Phryme