vVv Exodus

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

vVv Gaming will no longer support Gears 5 competitively. We will fully support Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. We will do an in house tournament, I will get with staff when I get back from the beach to discuss the details of this. Per my conversation with vVv Savior, Gears audience has thousands, CoD has millions, I 100% agree. As a result, we will have two CoD teams representing vVv Gaming instead of one. GB also supports CoD not Gears 5 and the availability of tournaments for Gears is awful. We already have vVv Exile and vVv Hoagie starting one of them up now, the second will follow shortly. vVv Skeensyy is in charge of our CoD division, everything goes through him. I want to be CRYSTAL CLEAR, you will NOT be a vVv team till Skeensyy and I find you worthy to be. So Exile’s team will not be a vVv team until they prove they can win, same goes for the 2nd team. Good luck to all that try for this, I'm excited and I know all of you will be as well. 

Thank You,

vVv Gaming

I'm super excited fellas, real passionate about vVv and CoD. I like this direction and am ready to see you guys get to work. Feel free to get at me with questions! 

2 hours ago, vVv Next said:

I think my cod days are done and over 

I hear you on that brother! I wish Gears was relevant like back in the days, just no tournaments out there etc. Anyway, we all play whatever we want, this is just for our teams once formed and they start competing.

2 hours ago, vVv Next said:

I think my cod days are done and over 

I hear you on that brother! I wish Gears was relevant like back in the days, just no tournaments out there etc. Anyway, we all play whatever we want, this is just for our teams once formed and they start competing.

10 hours ago, kingbman1992 said:

This is awesome! So I assume get in contact with with one of the 3 mentioned names if we wanna get in on the action, yes? 

Ask exodus  and he cant point you in the right direction but most likely you will have to play with skeensyy or hoagie for a little so they can see if you fit in and work well in the team.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name