vVv Haxx

TheHaxxBot Application

• Name: Ben Griffith
  • Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271897653/
  • Battle.Net Tag:
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game): Fortnite, and mainly because Ch.2 just came out and I want to grind it
  • What are some other games that you currently play?: Gears 5, Modern Warfare (when it comes out) and Madden
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I heard about it from my friend, vVv Vishous King 
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? I know vVv Vishous King, and we met a couple of years ago through another small community.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I am interested in joining vVv Gaming because I want to find a community that has the same passion for games as me and wants to compete in those games.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I love to go hunting and fishing when I get a chance. I am also a big Tennessee Vols fan and Titans. I also love playing any kind of sport.
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I plan to add value to vVv Gaming by helping compete in whatever game we are playing and being a team player in everything we do.
  • Do you attend LAN Events? Not yet, but I would like to if I had a team as dedicated as me.

Good luck on your app? Do you stream ever or have some video of your gameplay? I would love to see it sometimes, but I kinda refuse to play fortnite.

14 hours ago, vVv Perilous said:

Good luck on your app? Do you stream ever or have some video of your gameplay? I would love to see it sometimes, but I kinda refuse to play fortnite.

Haha, yeah Fortnite is not for everyone. I actually do have a YouTube channel, it's TheHaxxBott. My Twitch channel is TheHaxxBottt. I stream way more than I upload onto Youtube. Hope to see you there!

7 hours ago, vVv Infms805 said:

Good luck on your app bro. 
Hope to play some Fortnite soon or maybe some Apex :)

Stay active and enjoy your stay. 

Definitely gotta play Fortnite! I don’t play much Apex anymore like I used to unfortunately 

On 10/24/2019 at 7:37 PM, kingbman1992 said:

Welcome man! hope you enjoy your stay! and Tennessee huh? i have family in oakridge! 

On 10/24/2019 at 7:37 PM, kingbman1992 said:

Welcome man! hope you enjoy your stay! and Tennessee huh? i have family in oakridge! 

That’s what’s up! I technically go to school in Knoxville, so I’m not too far from Oak Ridge!

Congratulations! After reviewing your application, posts, social media activity and reviewing feedback from staff and community, I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected for a panel-interview! We will be covering every link in this thread during the interview, so READ THIS CAREFULLY! Please send me a forum pm with your availability over the next few days so that we can schedule the pre-interview. A typical interview session lasts for approximately 1 - 2.5 hours Congrats! Come Prepared!

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name