Sign in to follow this  
vVv Exodus

vVv Gaming Update

Good evening vVv Gaming,

Great things are on the horizon, we are going to enter the competitive world again. This is something I have been wanting to do for a while, with LordJerith’s blessing that’s exactly what we’re going to do. We will have teams for Gears 5 and Modern Warfare. Both will be in-house vVv teams, this is our house and I want our members that can compete at a high level to have the opportunity to shine. These teams will be competing wherever they can online, small tournaments, big tournaments etc. Both teams will report directly to me. I have been tossing around the idea of an in-house Gears 5 Tournament, this would be streamed on our Twitch channel. If enough interest is shown we will do this, obv later down the road as we need to build the community up more. I have found a local printing company by my house, I will be speaking with them about our merch. Once I do, I’ll speak with LordJerith about pricing. I’ll order in bulk, all payments must be in before I make an order. How we handle that will come soon. I want to build vVv Gaming higher than ever, I want a strong and ever growing community and dominant teams showing everyone who vVv Gaming is that thinks we fell by the wayside. I hope this gets everyone excited, gets you getting people applying and spreading the word everywhere that vVv Gaming is ready to kick ass and take names again. Are you ready?!

Thank You,

vVv Exodus

Oh yeah! I am ready! I would love to dominate the CoD scene of the competitions. Gears 5 is a maybe for me, still need to get back into my Gears 1-3 days of insanity. :D But hopefully this catches fire and spreads like a wildfire. And the merch, I definitely want.

9 hours ago, vVv GrimWolf said:

Oh yeah! I am ready! I would love to dominate the CoD scene of the competitions. Gears 5 is a maybe for me, still need to get back into my Gears 1-3 days of insanity. :D But hopefully this catches fire and spreads like a wildfire. And the merch, I definitely want.

Yes sir!!! I think it will!

Guest ModifyZ X

I want to start a gow5 team I used to play with snubbs & Carsonz on gow2 I play umg every day on gow5  I have 10 trophy’s on Gb

& I’m like a 7k gbrank

14 minutes ago, Guest ModifyZ X said:

I want to start a gow5 team I used to play with snubbs & Carsonz on gow2 I play umg every day on gow5  I have 10 trophy’s on Gb

& I’m like a 7k gbrank

Put in an application and go from there, I know both of them so I’m sure you’re pretty decent but only members and applicants will be considered for teams. Feel free to add either vVv Savior or vVv Stitches on xbl and ask more details or ask away on our discord!

13 hours ago, Guest ModifyZ X said:

& I’m like a 7k gbrank

Make a profile and put an app in. We don’t care who you played with in the past(especially those two) we care who you are right now and we care about how active you are on the site and discord. Add me on Xbox and we can talk. vVv Stitches 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name