vVv Tibiryus

Oct. 25th 24 Hour Stream and Tourney

Hello vVv Fam!

Every year, I participate in the Extra-Life Day of Gaming for kids, however, this year, I am unable to participate on November 2nd SO, I am doing mine on October 25th. This just so happens to also be the day that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare launches (weird how that works huh?). I will be doing a 24 hour stream for both the charity and the release of the game.  I will run from 12 am CT to 12am CT on the 25th and will have giveaways going the entire time.  The best part...ANY and all donations, subs, bits etc. will be donated to the vVv Charity campaign in the vVv name.  If you want to participate or donate, visit our page here:

The 25th is fast approaching and this charity/stream/tourney is going to be an amazing way to promote vVv, the community and raise money for kids.  Don't forget to check out the link above for our donation page and even if you can't or don't want to donate, at least check out the stream on the 25th and participate in the chat!

Twitch.tv/livevvvgaming

Twitch.tv/vVvTibiryus