• Name: George
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198340189020
  •  
  • Battle.Net Tag: TotalMystris#1882
  •  
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Beat saber for sure. I play it competitively and love introducing people to the game.
  •  
  • What are some other games that you currently play? Clone hero, Destiny, Halo,
  •  
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? vVv Hoagie told me about it on his stream and sent the link to the website.
  •  
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? I know vVv Hoagie and have known him for a little over 2 years. I found his Destiny stream back in 2017.
  •  
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I'd love to bring in a new selection of content and perspective to the community. I like the things I've heard and feel confident about fitting in and making the community a better place. I also tend to host Beat saber tournaments every few months for fun.
  •  
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I do game development if that counts as outside of gaming, other things I do are usually just tech related. I do love playing the drums though.
  •  
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I plan to bring skill and experience to the community. I've played thousands of hours of Halo, Destiny and Beat saber in my life and have plans to bring my set of skills and experience to the table, and make the community stronger.
  •  
  • Do you attend LAN Events? I have not attended a LAN event yet.
  •  

Congratulations! After reviewing your application, posts, social media activity and reviewing feedback from staff and community, I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected for a panel-interview! We will be covering every link in this thread during the interview, so READ THIS CAREFULLY! Please send me a forum pm with your availability over the next few days so that we can schedule the pre-interview. A typical interview session lasts for approximately 1 - 2.5 hours Congrats! Come Prepared!