Sign in to follow this  
vVv Savior

vVv Gaming Gears Tournament Idea

I’d like to host a vVv gears tournament sometime in the next few months. With our merch store being close to done I can’t help my excitement and I want to bring more people to vVv. With that being said I’d like to plan an online 2v2 Execution tournament where I’d like to have applicants and members play. I haven’t quite determined prizes but depending on how many people sign up I’d like to do 1st-3rd place prizes completely funded by me 3rd would be T shirts 2nd Sweatshirts and 1st Sweatshirts and $20 to each member. Something in the ballpark of that. But yeah let me know what you think.

9 hours ago, vVv Hoagie said:

I'm down for this to happen. I'd say for the first one make the prizes all vVv merch if possible at that time.

Right that’s why I said T shirts for 3rd hoodies for 2nd and hoodies and cash for 1st because as far as I know hoodies and shirts are the only things we’re releasing. Figure it’ll be fun

4 hours ago, vVv Savior said:

Right that’s why I said T shirts for 3rd hoodies for 2nd and hoodies and cash for 1st because as far as I know hoodies and shirts are the only things we’re releasing. Figure it’ll be fun

I'm saying maybe see if we can get some special merch made just for this instead of cash