Sign in to follow this  
HotShot

Mayhem Application

• Name: Ryan

• Steam profile link: N/A

• Battle.Net Tag: N/A

• What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game): H1Z1 at the moment because it the only free to play game with an active community on the PSN.

• What are some other games that you currently play? Anthem, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint , UFC, Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 , Need For Speed.

• How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I have been apart of the vVv family before, I was apart of the first Australian sponsored vVv team back on Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 and was an active member of the vVv family for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 on the Xbox.

• Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? I know a lot of different vVv members over the time I was apart of vVv especially the Modern Warfare 3 days which included one of the members I used to play heaps with like B1zkit and including different management personalities like LordJerith and Doomhammer, I do apologise for the ones that remember me but I can't remember the names of them.

• Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I am interested in vVv Gaming as it has been a long time since I have not only been apart of the family but apart of a culture, it will be great to get actively involved in the community as I have heaps of spare time now days and watching the community grow over time I believe it is a great time to return back. 

• What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Martial Arts which I do in my spare time when I am not working and also being a father. 

• How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I plan to add value to vVv by bringing back not only a fun personality but also having a clearer mindset and knowledge and experience of the gaming community, I can also help with the different roles that include management and leadership and also providing advice and ideas to help grow the family.

• Do you attend LAN Events? I attend now and again depending on the LAN Event. 

I would also like to have my username changed back to Mayhem like the good old days.

Edited by HotShot

Welcome back! Like everybody said, make sure you check out the discord server. Basically the new and improved Shoutbox lol. If you don't mind me asking, was there a particular thing or event that sparked your interest in coming back here? For me it was a "memories" post on Facebook lol.