Sign in to follow this  
vVv Hoagie

Activision ID for the MW beta

Since next weekend marks the open beta for all platforms I'd like to get anyone who is planning on playing to post their Activision ID here so we can all add and play with each other regardless of what platform we play on. 

MIne is vVvHoagie#1545129

Edited by vVv Hoagie

8 hours ago, vVv GrimWolf said:

Huh? I don't know how to even check for that... 🤔

Go to the Activision site and log in through whatever system you play on. Go to your profile and click the basic info tab and you'll see your Activision ID. You can change it to whatever you want and that is how your name will appear in game.

16 hours ago, vVv Hoagie said:

Go to the Activision site and log in through whatever system you play on. Go to your profile and click the basic info tab and you'll see your Activision ID. You can change it to whatever you want and that is how your name will appear in game.

Ah, okay. Thanks. vVvGrimWolf#1368949

6 hours ago, vVv Tibiryus said:

Just a heads up, you need to make sure you allow people to view your profile. Both Hoagie and Grim are currently showing as private.

It shouldn't as I went through my profile yesterday and everything was for public. Weird, I will have to check it again then.