Good morning vVv Gaming,

I wanted to give everyone a brief update on the state of vVv Gaming and what has been going on with me. I have been M.I.A for a little bit, dog had emergency surgery, my boss almost died and a family member had an ER visit that was scary. All is well now, things are about to get booming. The games I want our main focus to be on are GoW 5 and MW, they are the biggest games coming out, GoW obv dropped today.  If enough interest is there Borderlands 3 as well as the new GRAW. I will be dropping some people from vVv Gaming today. I want the community active and having fun. If you can't be active and you're too lazy to put v's in your gtag, psn, steam name etc,  I am not too lazy to drop you. I'd love feedback on additional games as well. as anything else the community is interested in.  Community Game Nights, I would still like to do these but we need to build the community up first, I feel with GoW 5 and MW coming that won't be hard to do. I want our streamers streaming weekly,  I want our Twitch channel very active, I want site traffic and discord booming as well.  Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well, time to get busy, drop the dead weight and get vVv back on track.  I'll get with staff this week on a plan, so lets rock on vVv!

Thank you,

vVv Exodus

Glad you're back and ready to go! Do we have any projects or anything coming up to attract new people or generate buzz about vVv in general? Is there anything you guys have in mind you'd like us members working towards other than playing together? :]

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name