With Gears 5 right around the corner I want to see who will be trying to play competitively, who will be playing casually and who will be playing the first weekend the game drops? 

Ill be on as soon as the game drops and I’ll be on all weekend long. I’m def playing competitively but I need to find a team first of course 

I will be playing exclusively casually lol. Iceborne DLC for Monster Hunter drops the same day and that’s my main focus. So you’ll see me a little less but I’ll definitely play. :)

1 hour ago, vVv Minjaaa said:

I will be playing exclusively casually lol. Iceborne DLC for Monster Hunter drops the same day and that’s my main focus. So you’ll see me a little less but I’ll definitely play. :)

That makes me sad but we will def get some games in! 

I'm gonna play but its gonna be casually. Not high enough in skill level at this point to play it competitively. As much as I'd like to. More of a support player when it comes to gears anyway. But I'll be playing a lot of it 

I’ll be playing as much as I can, just started new job, once I get settled in and have my own place with my wife we’ll see what I choose to pursue but as of now casually

20 hours ago, vVv Vishous King said:

I'm gonna play but its gonna be casually. Not high enough in skill level at this point to play it competitively. As much as I'd like to. More of a support player when it comes to gears anyway. But I'll be playing a lot of it 

There are support players in comp but I know what you mean! Can’t wait to play together 

16 hours ago, vVv Savior said:

I’ll be playing as much as I can, just started new job, once I get settled in and have my own place with my wife we’ll see what I choose to pursue but as of now casually

You’re going to end up playing comp I feel 🤷🏻‍♂️

3 hours ago, vVv Stitches said:

There are support players in comp but I know what you mean! Can’t wait to play together 

You’re going to end up playing comp I feel 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah yeah I know lol, it really just depends on how I settle into my new job 

On 8/27/2019 at 1:43 PM, vVv Stitches said:

That makes me sad but we will def get some games in! 

Well let me phrase it this way. I’ve never competed in Gears before because I never played it frequently enough to git gud. If I play this one more and am good enough to do so, then I would compete. I’m definitely excited to play with everybody, but MH is my favorite series ever (DJ Hero being a close second) so it will pull my time lol. 

On 9/22/2019 at 4:02 AM, zpln said:

I've been playing off and on since Day One for Game Pass, but I'm looking at ways of getting back into the competitive scene for this game.

Let me know