Sign in to follow this  
vVv Skeensyy

CoD MW League

A few guys I know IRL.. host a LAN every year for whatever CoD game is out, this year they wanna expand to a league (3v3-4v4). We tried this last year, couldn't get enough response to start, but with cross play happening I figure I could interest some guys in here who maybe have friends who wanna play as well. We wanna get like 5-6 teams.. try and have maybe a couple LANs during the year as well if it's feasible for people. Again, just trying to gauge interests but let me know here or on Discord as well as if you have any questions. 

Gonna be 2 games one night a week. A LAN tourney tentatively, Christmas break (stage 1) Spring Break (stage 2). Weekend in June (stage 3).  Champs end of August. 

A little more info on the thoughts and ideas. Post if you have others. 

Not positive yet, been two different places last 2 years. We would probably wait and see what areas we have and make a decision based off that as best as possible. 

I would be down for this, but I have to make sure my new job goes well. And I would have to have specific dates and place. Since I don't live anywhere near the rest of you.

On 9/2/2019 at 11:42 AM, vVv GrimWolf said:

I would be down for this, but I have to make sure my new job goes well. And I would have to have specific dates and place. Since I don't live anywhere near the rest of you.

For sure my man, a lot of this is conjecture in the beginning but we really want something to take off. We laid some ground work last year, but it fizzled in the beginning. Black Ops 4 just wasn't the game for some people.. I feel this will be more everyone's speed. 

On 9/3/2019 at 11:24 AM, vVv Skeensyy said:

For sure my man, a lot of this is conjecture in the beginning but we really want something to take off. We laid some ground work last year, but it fizzled in the beginning. Black Ops 4 just wasn't the game for some people.. I feel this will be more everyone's speed. 

It could be definitely. It's going back to its roots and the gameplay will be more intense as well. I had local LAN events here, but not many showed up and it was kind of boring winning them all.