Sign in to follow this  
ShamRock

Shamrock application

• Name: Cody "shamrock" allen
  • Steam profile link:
  • Battle.Net Tag:
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Apex Legends. It is the only game I find entertaining at this point until MW
  • What are some other games that you currently play? OW, Blackops 4, WoW
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I joined vVv in 2008 when I played Call of Duty competitively .
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? Exodus, Jerry, Skeensy, and the list goes on.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? Looking to play MW competitively again.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Hiking, traveling, shooting, fishing, and drinking with good friends.
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I bring nothing but raw talent and experience to to vVv. I have been around for a long time in the gaming industry and want to further implement my talents to the org. 
  • Do you attend LAN Events?  Yes, last event was UMG Orlando 2015

2 hours ago, vVv Stitches said:

This is a solid throwback! Glad you have applied and maybe it’s time to bring back a vVv cod team 😏 good luck!!!!

Maybe, just maybe.. let's see how it goes for sure!