Beta UK

Beta UK Member Application

• Name: Stefan Killion
  • Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BetaUK/
  • Battle.Net Tag: Beta#22691
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game) Gears of War 4/5 (Tech Test)
  • What are some other games that you currently play? Fifa 19, Apex Legends, PUBG, Rocket League, Halo
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I first heard of vVv when they were competing back on Gears of War 1/2
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? None, Willing to get to know anyone 
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I'd like the opportunity to represent vVv on Gears of War 5, as well as to join a community which is forever growing and hopefully to meet some new people at future LAN events
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I support my Local Football team Wolverhampton Wanderers
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I want to be able to represent vVv in future Gears of War tournaments and LAN events, by also streaming on the side to increase the positive outlook i can give through my streams 
  • Do you attend LAN Events? Yes I have attended:- iSeries (7 Times, EGX, Halo Championship Series (London), Gfinity (Digital Schoolhouse/Ukie)
Edited by Beta UK
Missed a section, accidentally posted it

Welcome Stefan! I hope you enjoy your time with the community! If you have any questions please feel free to ask. :)

What’s your favorite game mode in Rocket League? :)

11 hours ago, vVv Minjaaa said:

Welcome Stefan! I hope you enjoy your time with the community! If you have any questions please feel free to ask. :)

What’s your favorite game mode in Rocket League? :)

I like any mode, I enjoy the Rumble mode to chill on. depends who's on at the time :) 

What do you play it on? PC/Xbox/PS?

4 hours ago, Beta UK said:

I like any mode, I enjoy the Rumble mode to chill on. depends who's on at the time :) 

I play on Xbox and PC for Rocket League. :) Also, glad to see another applicant coming forth. Good luck, mate, and cheers!

54 minutes ago, vVv GrimWolf said:

I play on Xbox and PC for Rocket League. :) Also, glad to see another applicant coming forth. Good luck, mate, and cheers!

Thank you, Give me an add on Xbox if you fancy a few games on Rocket League
Steam is above
my GT is Beta UK

5 hours ago, Beta UK said:

Rumble is definitely my favorite lol. I play on Xbox, I just sent you a friend request. :] If we play one of us will probably have to deal with some dumb lag, but I am down to play when you want to. :]

7 minutes ago, vVv Exodus said:

Glad you applied, welcome!

Thanks for the welcome

Welcome!

Glad to see a UK applicant. 

Hope you enjoy your stay. Check out our discord and play with the community. There’s always someone to play with. 

3 minutes ago, vVv Infms805 said:

Welcome!

Glad to see a UK applicant. 

Hope you enjoy your stay. Check out our discord and play with the community. There’s always someone to play with. 

Thank you for the welcome 

My application won't let me colour all of my answers in a different colour, I've tried editing several times but when i press "edit/save" it reverts back to dark grey with one or two words being blue

On 7/29/2019 at 11:46 AM, Beta UK said:

My application won't let me colour all of my answers in a different colour, I've tried editing several times but when i press "edit/save" it reverts back to dark grey with one or two words being blue

That’s weird. I’m sure someone from staff can help out. :)