Sign in to follow this  
hiddenttv

Hiddenttv Member Application

• Name: Chris Avgoustakis
  • Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hiddenttv/
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? apex legends beacuse im really digging the ranked mode and being able to catch lobbies with top competitors especially pro streamers.
  • What are some other games that you currently play? pubg, sea of thieves, runescape
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? nerdprblms and tibiryus
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? nerdprblms and tibiryus since my dlive days, have always thought of them as super chill and fun to game with.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? i wanna join a team thats focused on support and growth and possibly some competing down the road and i think this team suits that. plus the members i know have become good streaming friends.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? im into cars, outdoors, just being active whether it be hiking or sports
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? i hope to build a positive community and spread the love throughout the team whether it be hosts, raids, donos, i just wanna build and help others build as well and hit their goals in streaming.
  • Do you attend LAN Events? negative id like to look into it though

Good luck on the application! We will have to get some Apex in or something soon! I think I read in your intro post that you have XBL, feel free to add me (vVv Minjaaa) and let’s play soon! :3

Welcome. Good to have you here. 

I think I’ve seen you on tibiryus’ stream. 

Stay active, meet/play with members and of course enjoy your stay with us. 

thank you all for the warm welcome!  ive played alot of console but i'm transitioning into pc where i want to be but def add me. @kingbman1992. and sounds good to everyone ill add you once i get the chance and just hmu if you ever see me on! @vVv Minjaaa @vVv Exodus @vVv Stitches. and @vVv Savior feel free too add me for SOT.                                                                                                         xbox gt: hiddenttv                            origin: therealhiddenttv                         steam: HiddenTTV

Edited by hiddenttv