vVv Buzz

Stream webcam box

Designed a quick basic  vVv Themed streamer webcam box or advertisement box let me know your thoughts. can be used and downloaded by anyone. Stick around should have more stuff coming soon for your guys streams.
FooCAhb.png

3 hours ago, vVv Buzz said:

Designed a quick basic  vVv Themed streamer webcam box or advertisement box let me know your thoughts. can be used and downloaded by anyone. Stick around should have more stuff coming soon for your guys streams.
FooCAhb.png

Nice work Buzz. I like it. Gonna have to snatch this up this evening

Ill Be doing a header and footer soon, cant guarantee when though. works gonna be busy the rest of the month. 

It should download in a transparent Png Format, but if not let me know,  Ill email you the direct file. Also if anyone knows of any web services that allow me to upload the files and post them on the forums as a downloadable attachment let me know. I am not up to date on the current method of sharing work via the interwebs, besides email lol

Also when resizing it try and keep it a direct scale down, I figured you could do all that in what ever stream programs are out now, because thats how its worked in the past.

19 hours ago, vVv Minjaaa said:

We could probably have a vVv google drive or something right? That should work lol. 

This looks great though, I really love that the bottom looks like a speaker bar lol. 

Thought about google drive in the past.. was never a fan, however I will be using google docs in some upcoming projects