• Name:   Derrick B.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Steam profile link:
  •  
  • Battle.Net Tag:
  •  
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game).             Gears of War 
  •  
  • What are some other games that you currently play?                Apex Legends, Fortnite, Calll of Duty, Halo 
  •  
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?           vVv Hoagie 
  •  
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them?        vVv Hoagie ive known him for awhile play GBs together for Cod 
  •  
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?          Im interested in representting vVv in a positive way for Competitive Gears of War  
  •  
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?               Street Racing, Hunting, Fishing etc 
  •  
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming?             Looking to get the vVv name out there in a positive. Way for Gears of War either at LAN Events, on Stream or during Gamebattle Matches
  •  
  • Do you attend LAN Events? .              No i haven't this year due to work and personal Issues, but all that's past me so i can focus More on attending events etc.

Welcome bro, nice to see some GsQ, glad to see gears montagers coming to vVv good luck and hmu on Xbox for questions or to play

Congratulations! After reviewing your application, posts, social media activity and reviewing feedback from staff and community, I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected for a panel-interview! We will be covering every link in this thread during the interview, so READ THIS CAREFULLY! Please send me a forum pm with your availability over the next few days so that we can schedule the pre-interview. A typical interview session lasts for approximately 1 - 2.5 hours Congrats! Come Prepared!