kingbman1992

TuAsianForU Member Application

• Name:Brandon
  • Steam profile link:
  • Battle.Net Tag:n/a
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why?: Call of duty series because i have found that to peak my "competitive appetite" i used to be a big halo player but the recent halos just were not the same to me
  • What are some other games that you currently play? A little bit of Minecraft Pc and Xbox  and Rocket League
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?
  • I know Mikevl24 as well as shadow Evo

• Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them?
  • i heard of vVv Gaming by word of mouth. i had played a little bit of Gears with Mrs Violence one day and every one knew who she was but me and so a few of my friends told me so later that night i did some research and watched some stuff on youtube about vVv,

• Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?
  • I am interested in joining vVv because of how competitive this organization is. I feel i have alot to offer to vVv given the opportunity. I am very interested in becoming a part of the Call of duty portion of the community. In hopes to find players as competitive and as dedicated as i am to this sport.

• What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I am a Full time rowing coach and athlete out side of gaming
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I Intend to add value by hopefully representing vVv in the next cod if i am accepted!
  • Do you attend LAN Events? 
  • I have not attended any events yet due to teaming with players whom were not able to travel. i have a HUGE interest in attending events tho and my current teammates all have the income and freedom to travel, we actually live in "pairs" i live next door to one and the other 2 live 30 mins away from eachother.

2 minutes ago, vVv Infms805 said:

Welcome!!

Stay active and play with members. Good luck on your app and can’t wait to run some games with you. :)

Thank you! i look forward to running some Apex with ya 

Well like I said in discord, welcome! I’m excited you’re excited to compete! Just a heads up, right now we are taking a more community focused approach. We currently don’t have any teams or game divisions, but don’t let that stop you from trying to form a team! :)

I’m stoked you play Rocket League, add me on Xbox (vVv Minjaaa) and I’m down to play almost whenever! :)

Just now, vVv Minjaaa said:

Well like I said in discord, welcome! I’m excited you’re excited to compete! Just a heads up, right now we are taking a more community focused approach. We currently don’t have any teams or game divisions, but don’t let that stop you from trying to form a team! :)

I’m stoked you play Rocket League, add me on Xbox (vVv Minjaaa) and I’m down to play almost whenever! :)

Thanks! and im all for a slow build, I would love to make it with vVv members while still remaining community focused and then as we gain traction being really serious! =D ill play RL! im not too good though , onlu mid PLat. 

Just now, kingbman1992 said:

Thanks! and im all for a slow build, I would love to make it with vVv members while still remaining community focused and then as we gain traction being really serious! =D ill play RL! im not too good though , onlu mid PLat. 

No worries bud! I’m between diamond and champ depending on the playlist, but we are here for a good time! 

Good luck and add me on xbox vVv Stitches! My best advice for you is to go to locals-even if it’s just you and one of your teammates because playing on LAN is waaaay different then online. 

We will def play some cod or apex soon 

7 hours ago, vVv Minotaur said:

Welcome, and best of luck on your app. Your name sounds familiar, were you around on the forums in the Black Ops 2 days?

Hey! and thank you! i believe i was !  then i kinda went MIA for a little and then saw the website was now back up and running so i figured it be a good time to come back in full swing

5 hours ago, vVv Stitches said:

Good luck and add me on xbox vVv Stitches! My best advice for you is to go to locals-even if it’s just you and one of your teammates because playing on LAN is waaaay different then online. 

We will def play some cod or apex soon 

Thank you ! and back in the day ive been to lans got 4th and 2nd  but always looking for more!

Really fun dude to play Apex with. Like I said before he’s a natural at the game since he’s only played a couple games and hold his own with anyone. 

Would like to see him with V’s.