vVv Exodus

vVv Tibiryus Head Streamer

vVv Gaming is proud to announce vVv Tibiryus as our head streamer! vVv Tibiryus has been streaming for a while and is gaining a good following, he currently has over 700 followers on his Twitch channel and is growing daily. vVv Tibiryus will be streaming full time, so he’ll be very active and be putting out great content. I could have went out and got a streamer with a good following but I wanted to look within, I wanted someone in house, that’s what vVv Gaming is all about opportunity. Each time he streams we will host his stream on our Twitch channel, he’s going to promote vVv Gaming heavily. He will rep vVv Gaming well, draw in site traffic and have new apps flowing in. Streaming is the future and I want vVv Gaming in the conversation. Congratulations vVv Tibiryus, you’ve earned it with your amazing work managing our Discord and being a model vVv member.  I’ll link his Twitch channel below, make sure you all subscribe to him and show him some love!

Twitch.tv/vVvTibiryus

Thank You,

vVv Exodus

I didn't tell Exo this last night but I cried...just a little...ok one tear.  I appreciate the kind words and am still a little in shock but I want to rep this community and the members as best I can, so prior to my first stream next week I am going to be redoing some of my gfx and other stuff to help make vVv stand out more on MY stream and hope that it translates to the public.  I AM a multi-streamer however the main focus now is vVv and what I can do to help push it into a new era.  Thanks again all!

-Tibiryus

Edited by vVv Tibiryus

12 hours ago, vVv NerdPrblms said:

Couldn’t be prouder. Congrats Tib! 

1 hour ago, vVv Tibiryus said:

I didn't tell Exo this last night but I cried...just a little...ok one tear.  I appreciate the kind words and am still a little in shock but I want to rep this community and the members as best I can, so prior to my first stream next week I am going to be redoing some of my gfx and other stuff to help make vVv stand out more on MY stream and hope that it translates to the public.  I AM a multi-streamer however the main focus now is vVv and what I can do to help push it into a new era.  Thanks again all!

-Tibiryus

Super excited for you my guy! I know you'll kill it.