vVv Hoagie

Havik's (Raydn) Application

• Name: Kevin Hogan
  • Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058993097/
  • Battle.Net Tag: Zephyr#1282
  • PSN Tag: xi_Raydn
  • XBL Tag: xi Raydn
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game): I'm currently most active with CoD: BO4. CoD has always been my main FPS that I play even though the past few titles have been lacking. Still compete in online ladders on GB and sometimes CMG.
  • What are some other games that you currently play? Days Gone, Resident Evil 2 Remake, Rage 2, Gears 4.
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I actually join the site back in 2010 and was a member of vVv until 2014 when things started to change and PC become the primary community focus and console fell by the way side. 
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them? I know Jerry, Doomhammer, Exodus, and Stitches from my time here previously, but after I left in 2014 I didn't keep in touch very well.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I started getting a ton of emails of all the activity happening here and decided to check out the site again and see what was going on. vVv is rebuilding its community and focusing on the aspects that attracted me to join back in 2010 with changes to certain things that are only going to make this community stronger than before and I like that. vVv was always like a second home to me and I've missed my time here and still even wear the jersey from time to time.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I'm still love bowling even though I've had to step back from it for the moment due to other life events but I look forward to getting back to that asap. Over the past year I've really gotten into going to the gym and trying to bulk up and learn how to improve my overall health and well-being through exercise and meal prepping. Minor hobby is basic auto repairs. I worked at an auto parts retail store for two years and learned a lot about parts and repair work.
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming? I want to help in any way possible to rebuild and grow the vVv community. I see that CGNs are currently in the works to return and I'd love to help host/run them if possible. I stream almost every time I game and can use that platform as a way to represent and introduce people to the vVv community.
  • Do you attend LAN Events? I've attended 3 LAN events in my life, all with vVv. MLG Raleigh and Providence in 2011, and MLG Raleigh in 2012. Haven't had to chance to attend any events since sadly.

2 hours ago, Minjaaa said:

Welcome back, and good luck on your application bro! Let me know when you want to get some games in or go bowling since we are so close! Lol

Thanks! Yeah definitely, I'll add you and we can game sometime. Bowling would be fun once I get my stuff back. 😄

7 minutes ago, vVv Vall said:

i think we've played together before lol back in Cod:bo2 welcome back :) 

It's possible. I tried to play with as many people in vVv as possible and was at every CGN I could make.

4 minutes ago, vVv Exodus said:

Glad to see this! Old vVv member here, great guy. This app will be a accelerated.

Glad to be back, I missed being a part of this community.

3 hours ago, vVv Minotaur said:

Welcome back, Havik! Hope all is well with yourself. Best of luck on your app. 

Thanks! Its been a while man! I've been doing well, hope you've been good.