vVv Exodus

YouTube Video Editor Needed For vVv Gaming

vVv Gaming is seeking a well qualified video editor. Responsibilities will be properly maintaining our YouTube channel, gathering good gaming clips from the community, editing them into 1-3 minute videos and uploading them at first twice a month. Depending on the response the frequency could change. The first thing they will do will be to create/upload a video titled: vVv Gaming’s New Direction. I want it to pay homage to our past while showing the new direction we’re going in. You have to get people interested in vVv Gaming again, this will be a great start.

The reason for the video is: 1. get people excited about vVv Gaming and 2. after people watch it to be breaking the doors down to apply. I’ll post below an example of what I’m talking about. I want vVv Gaming’s name out there, YouTube is a huge outlet we’re going to use. If you’re interested or know of someone that would be a good fit, have them apply. For all that are interested, samples of your work are to be provided. If you’re in vVv and interested message me here or on Discord.

Here’s an example of the video I want done: 

Thank You,

vVv Exodus

Guest vVv Stitches

CAN.NOT.WAIT. Let’s see what everyone’s got!!! 

Hey I was talking to Minjaaa about this and while I do not have the time to fill the full role I would still be happy do some work for ya.

If anyone could get me access to some brand files like PDFs or a logo vector file I can start playing around with some stuff.

3 hours ago, McGrubbers said:

Hey I was talking to Minjaaa about this and while I do not have the time to fill the full role I would still be happy do some work for ya.

If anyone could get me access to some brand files like PDFs or a logo vector file I can start playing around with some stuff.

@vVv Pherzghul 

Guest Chosen

Hello,

I would love to hear more about the editing opportunity. Below, you will find the essential contact information for your viewing. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Gaming:

https://youtu.be/faLKpar9CBg

Reel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClo6Fv5p2KsCMo1utBxO6VA

Regards,

Richard 
Los Angeles, Ca
richard_rcktt@yahoo.com

(Adobe) 
Premiere Pro
After Effects
Illustrator
Photoshop

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.