vVv NerdPrblms

Halo Infinite Hype!

I am super excited for Infinite, however also kind of bummed that we have to wait until Holiday 2020 for it to release. On the bright side this means more time for them to perfect it, but I'm just impatient.

Who will be playing this? And will you be playing on console or PC?

I'm willing to wait for quality! I'm hyped, Halo is my favorite series of all time and by far the best competitive console shooter ever (Suck it GoW & CoD)... and now it's coming to PC! This will be my first time playing Halo on PC and I'm super excited to see how it goes. I have until launch to build my wife a PC or else we'll be fighting over who gets to play every night :P

18 hours ago, vVv Exodus said:

I think it's good because as we have seen, some games were rushed Fallout 76 for example. It's gonna be sick I think!

I'm always willing to wait for a better quality game since nowadays they seem to be more focused on rushing content just to make money. I agree with Fallout 76 but at least they acknowledged their mistakes and appear to be doing massive game improvements.

5 hours ago, Havik said:

I'm always willing to wait for a better quality game since nowadays they seem to be more focused on rushing content just to make money. I agree with Fallout 76 but at least they acknowledged their mistakes and appear to be doing massive game improvements.

If only the same could be said for Anthem....

23 hours ago, vVv NBK said:

I'm willing to wait for quality! I'm hyped, Halo is my favorite series of all time and by far the best competitive console shooter ever (Suck it GoW & CoD)... and now it's coming to PC! This will be my first time playing Halo on PC and I'm super excited to see how it goes. I have until launch to build my wife a PC or else we'll be fighting over who gets to play every night :P

It’s sad that I agree that halo was the best console shooter :( but with that being said they haven’t been able to get anything right lately so we shall see

I have been off and on again with Halo for the past few titles. I'm really excited and hoping this one knocks my expectations out of the park. I've got plenty of patience for them to take their time with this one. I'll be on Xbox for sure! :]