vVv NerdPrblms

Cinch Gaming Controllers

4 hours ago, vVv Next said:

There pretty good about the same as scuff your just not paying for the scuff name 

The one controller I happen to look at was only $5 cheaper. Are they generally cheaper than Scuf in other products?

Just stick to Elite controllers, durability and warranty through Xbox itself I have a scuf and it’s durability is nowhere near an elite ive heard good things about cinch but unless you need it for a system that’s not Xbox I’d say get an elite

I've had and used the Elite controller for 3 years now and it still looks and functions like its brand new. Sits comfortably in your hands and the thumb-sticks have a great grip to them that has yet to deteriorate for me unlike most other controllers. As for using a SCUF on PS4, they are nice but I've already had to replace the thumb-sticks twice on them in less than a year. I have no experience with cinch so can't say anything about them.

Edited by Havik

The elite is cheaper too especially if you try to add the features the the elite has to a scuf or a cinch your at around $215 without the shipping costs and an elite brand new is $125-$150 even the new one was what like $175