vVv Minjaaa

Member Application - Minjaaa

• Name: Daniel Palladini
  • XBL Gamertag: Minjaaa SCG
  • PSN ID: Sir_Minjaaa
  • What is the game you are currently most active in and why? (only name one game): Monster Hunter: World. I have always loved the Monster Hunter series. They are super enjoyable to me and hold a special place in my heart because of some of the memories I have playing with my best friends.
  • What are some other games that you currently play? I play Rocket League quite often, it's a close second to Monster Hunter. I play Apex when invited, and I'm branching out into CoD, GoW, and other games to connect more with other vVv members and applicants to build those sweet, sweet friendships.
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?: I found out about vVv back in 2010 when I was looking to start competing in DJ Hero events. Sadly by the time I was good enough, vVv already had their tournament, there were no local tournaments, and barely any online ones to participate in. I always saw some vVv names towards the top of the leaderboards (vVv mDaWg, vVv MBall3r, vVv Fedora) and wanted to be part of that crowd.
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How did you get to know them?: The main one would be vVv Zodyak. We always end up linking up when I find my way back to vVv again and play whatever we are into at the time. vVv Vall and I were applicants at the same time my last visit around and we played some, but I would like to more. :P There are other familiar names like vVv Stitches, but I didn't play a diverse enough set of games to really connect with other members my previous runs here. I'm looking to change that this time around.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?: vVv's new community focused approach is exactly what I am looking for at this point in my life. I love gaming and obviously want to be one of the best around like the rest of us here, but I prioritize fun and relationship-building over placements. I've been in and out of this community since 2010, and even with any drama or disappointments I have experienced here I still think vVv Gaming is the best gaming organization in the world. It's why I keep coming back.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?: I have recently gotten into table top gaming, so Kickstarter is both a blessing and a curse. I play in a couple D&D groups as well, but my current non-video game addiction is KeyForge. Best card game out there in my opinion. I'm trying to get back in shape so my wife and I are starting simple by going on daily bike rides and whatnot, I like watching the NFL (fly Eagles fly!), and pretty much any Anime my friends recommend.
  • How do you plan to add value to vVv Gaming?: I want to start simple at first and grow from there. My main goal to add value currently is to be one of the most active members on the site and on the discord. When new people show up to find out what we are all about, I would like to be one of the first people there welcoming them and trying to get some games in if we are on the same platforms. Joining a new community can be pretty overwhelming, even one as organized as vVv. I want everybody to know why this is such a great organization and why they should stick around. I also plan to keep my Nitro Sever Boost on our Discord server, and I want to represent vVv Gaming as well as I can by being an outstanding community member. If I can help with stuff like CGNs I will, I just don't want to commit to running anything because my schedule can be all over the place with work/travel.
  • Do you attend LAN Events?: I never have, but that doesn't mean I never will. I'm content with watching LAN events on streams, but if I ever had enough friends interested and able to attend the same event I would absolutely love to have that experience.

Thanks guys! I’m still looking to get some games in with more people that maybe haven’t been as active in the SB or the discord. If you have them on your friends list, invite them when we play! :D

3 hours ago, vVv Vall said:

Minjaaa ❤️ lets play some apex sometime 

Absolutely! If you see me online feel free to shoot me an invite!

1 hour ago, vVv Minotaur said:

Welcome back! Best of luck on your application. Do you use any form of social media? If so, could you link please :) 

Thanks man! I only use Facebook for social media. Link here.

On 6/16/2019 at 2:07 PM, vVv GrimWolf said:

Have a great time playing with this guy. 100% support

Thanks man! Feel free to shoot me an invite whenever I am online. As long as I see it I will at least respond in a few minutes if I am busy. :]

On 6/17/2019 at 9:01 AM, vVv NerdPrblms said:

He's got my vote! Super active and always trying to get some games in with our members. I hope I get a chance to play some too!

Thanks a lot! I'm pretty much always free on weekdays after 6pm EST and weekends are even better. Let me know what you want to play and when! :]

7 hours ago, vVv Skeensyy said:

Yessir, yesssirrrr! Glad to see you put an app in!! We were just talking about it I feel like lol. Best of luck my guy!

Thank! Yeah it didn't take more than a few days to see this is still what I was looking for in a community. Looking forward to sticking around for a while this time! :]

15 hours ago, vVv Exodus said:

Based off the overwhelming communities support and the fact that you have been active even before you applied you're ready for an interview. Let me know days and times that's good with you, I'll get with staff and we can set it up.

Awesome, thanks! I’m generally available every weekday after 7PM EST and weekends are super free unless otherwise stated. :)

3 hours ago, Minjaaa said:

Awesome, thanks! I’m generally available every weekday after 7PM EST and weekends are super free unless otherwise stated. :)

Would 7PM est time next Wednesday work for you? Let me know, Xbox or Discord.

52 minutes ago, vVv Exodus said:

Would 7PM est time next Wednesday work for you? Let me know, Xbox or Discord.

That’s perfect for me! Xbox is easier but I can do discord if you would prefer. :)