vVv Exodus

Volunteers for CGN'S?

I need one for PS4, Xbox and PC, do it once a month whatever game your group wants to play.  This will start in July, so post below if you're interested in helping out,  I would like the CGN'S to be streamed.  The goal for the CGN'S is to have fun and hopefully by streaming them get more people interested in vVv and applying. A lot of things are in the works that staff and I trying to make happen,  exciting times ahead so help us out, have fun, and grow this already great community.

17 minutes ago, vVv Stitches said:

ME!!!!!!! I have said this before I’m down to do the Xbox CGNs and stream them as well. 8 est. to 10 est. on whatever game is decided. Gears, halo, cod, apex, Fortnite 

Xbox is yours! :)

9 hours ago, vVv Exodus said:

Xbox is yours! :)

We will talk soon about this!!!!

5 hours ago, vVv Skeensyy said:

Oh lord...

Oooo stop it! You know I’m so much fun 😉

8 hours ago, vVv Skeensyy said:

Oh lord...

2 hours ago, vVv Stitches said:

Oooo stop it! You know I’m so much fun 😉

I fear we may be in a bumpy ride. 

2 hours ago, vVv Stitches said:

I mean I don’t have to do it lol less work for me....

You’re on more than anyone you’ll do well I’d have volunteered if I wasn’t so busy with military but I think you’d fit it best tell all our new guys how it was in your day gramps 😊

2 minutes ago, vVv Savior said:

You’re on more than anyone you’ll do well I’d have volunteered if I wasn’t so busy with military but I think you’d fit it best tell all our new guys how it was in your day gramps 😊

Lmfao I’m old 🤷🏻‍♂️ I think everyone will have a good time 

On 6/12/2019 at 11:35 AM, vVv Exodus said:

I need one for PS4, Xbox and PC, do it once a month whatever game your group wants to play.  This will start in July, so post below if you're interested in helping out,  I would like the CGN'S to be streamed.  The goal for the CGN'S is to have fun and hopefully by streaming them get more people interested in vVv and applying. A lot of things are in the works that staff and I trying to make happen,  exciting times ahead so help us out, have fun, and grow this already great community.

Im your PS4 Guy

I'm willing to help out hosting the CGNs on both consoles if need be for whatever reason. I'm all moved in to my new place and ready to start getting more involved again!