vVv Buzz

vVv Design Work

34 minutes ago, vVv Infms805 said:

Buzz you're awesome dude. 

Really like what you guys can do. Keep it up and can't wait to see what else you guys come up with. 

Trying, Im looking into launching some of my personal designs to be printed on various things. With how much technology has advanced they I can pretty much process the order as it comes in print one copy and advance to the next order. So it really does not hurt to submit a bunch of designs to make a few bucks here and there.  Ive been running test prints on things already once, I get a small variety of things ill go public with it, but the cool thing of being a designer is if theres something I want I just make it myself. 

This was one of the designs I submitted for test, Its a little juvenile but Im a grown ass kid
458be6b517f9f715ea54bcba327ce5ff.png

On 6/12/2019 at 7:09 PM, Minjaaa said:

That looks amazing Buzz! I really love your championship belt haha.

Its funny, I was sitting on that design idea for a few weeks, Then when I started another project i realized i could drag and drop the elements from it and finally create what i wanted in both designs, believe it or not, there used to be a time when i was referred to as a champion around here.   

On 6/13/2019 at 12:31 AM, vVv Skeensyy said:

Those are dope man! Really dig the vVv banner!

which one? lol

On 6/14/2019 at 9:38 AM, vVv Buzz said:

Its funny, I was sitting on that design idea for a few weeks, Then when I started another project i realized i could drag and drop the elements from it and finally create what i wanted in both designs, believe it or not, there used to be a time when i was referred to as a champion around here.   

which one? lol

The one at the very top! I really like the font that its in. The belts pretty sweet too honestly man.

22 hours ago, vVv Skeensyy said:

The one at the very top! I really like the font that its in. The belts pretty sweet too honestly man.

yeah, that is still kind of a WIP, I wanted to make it available for stream overlays, but i need to come up with more to support the theme of the visuals.